THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'll do better this time, I promise!!

My ADHD prevents me from picking up from where I left off on the other blog. We've had a busy and productive year. Bailey will be in 3rd grade this fall...I'll let you know about some of her funny stuff on a down day! She won the title of Little Miss Wildcat in May. It is a little sportswear pageant put on by the high school cheerleaders. She'll get to do peprallies, games, parades and some other fun stuff. She is playing softball allstars right now and loving it!

Livi will start Kindergarten this year. She is reading very well and very excited about school. She played tball for the first time this year, and was only 1 of 2 girls with 11 boys! They were so chivalrous(?) with her! It was funny!

Wyatt is still alive! He is such a sweetheart, but I have much to catch you up on! ;>

For now, I'll just post some pics and make a solemn vow to do much, much better!

0 comments: