THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 29, 2009

Softball stuff







Bailey was chosen for the 8 and under allstar team. Mike is coaching it again. They really have a good team! They took 4th place in a warm up tourney. We are now in the middle of the Subdistrict tourney. They beat the first team 27-4, and will play tonight and tomorrow night. She is doing a great job! She isn't the strongest player on the team, but she is the first one to pump the others up. I'm really enjoying seeing her interact with other girls and adults, too. It's kinda like watching her in a goldfish bowl...there aren't many times that I'm at a distance to just watch, usually I'm in the midst of the chaos...I'm learning alot about her! Isn't it funny, we've been together nearly everyday for 8 years, and there is so much about her I have yet to learn! She is a precious little girl, and I thank my God that he entrusted me with this wonderful gift!

0 comments: